Corporate Relations Department
Health insurance products are emerging as major components in the portfolio of insurance companies. All the industries and corporate sectors have standardized medical costs for their employees by medical reimbursement health scheme having tie up with the corporate hospitals.
Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye Hospital has established a exclusive Corporate Relations Department to cater to the needs of patients covered by Insurance and corporate.The department is well supported by a team of dedicated, committed and specially trained staff in Insurance and medical reimbursement modalities to resourcefully manage day-to-day requirements of the department.
TPA's On Our Panel
|Medicare Services Pvt Ltd||Genisis India Ltd||Good Helth Plan Ltd||Max Bupa|
|MD India||Star Health Insurance||United Healthcare||Vipul Medcorp|
|Alankit TPA||ICICI Lombard||Vidal Health Insurance TPA||Medi Assist|
- Future General India Insurance Co.Ltd
- Paramount Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Dedicated Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Family Health Plan Limited
- Realigare Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance
- Ericson TPA Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Heritage Health Care Services TPA Ltd.
- Park Mediclaim TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Happy Insurance TPA Services
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- Bajaj Alianz General Insurance Co.
- Health India nsurance TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Universal Sampoo General Insurance Co.
- Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medsave Healthcare TPA Pvt. Ltd.
CORPORATES On Our Panel
- Jubillee Roentgen Health Shield (JRHS)
- Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike(BBMP)
- MECON Limited
- Central Ware Housing Corporation
- Krushik Bharathi Co-Operative Limited
- Food Corporation of India(FCI)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd(IOC)
- Contributory Health Service Scheme (CHSS)
- Bangalore Turf Club
- Housing Urban Development Corporation(HUDCO)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Telecom Regulatory Authourity Of Indian(TRAI)
- Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd.(BHEL)
- Indian Institute Horticulture Research
- Software Technology Parks Of India(STPI)
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- L & T General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Karnataka Fire & Emergency Services Welfare Trust
- BOSCH LTD.
- SEG Automotive I Pvt. Ltd.
- National Dairy Research Institute
- Air India
- Regional / Employee Provident fund Commissioner
- Karnataka state financial Corporation
PROCEDURES FOR CASHLESS HOSPITALIZATION
Patient Insurance Information database
Patients with Medical Insurance or Medical Reimbursement who should undergo daycare procedures or any eye surgery are registered for Health insurance details, The details would include Name, age, ID number, Policy number, Nature of illness, Diagnosis and Treatment to be given and estimated cost of the procedure or treatment with patient declaration of medical insurance scheme of respective insurance company.
After the pre-authorization request has been sent by the hospital to the respective insurance / corporate, it takes a minimum of 24 hours for the hospital to get the approval or authorization for the patient's treatment. For planned surgery or treatment the hospital treat the patient, only after the approval from the insurance / corporate. In case of emergency the patients are admitted and the same will be informed to the insurance / corporate at the earliest.
The Staff members of the Corporate relations department interact and coordinate with the respective insurance / corporate and companies for further clarification or explanation. After the approval from the insurance / corporate, the patient will be informed the same accordingly.
Cashless hospitalization and treatment are provided to the patients only with approval of the company. Patients should sign necessary documents to facilitate claim processing for the hospital. Patients who don't get approval due to some reason stated by the insurance company are also treated under general patients category without Cashless hospitalization benefits.
Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye Hospital has developed a checklist of documents to be submitted for each insurance / corporate for fast claim processing. This cashless facility available at Nethradhama will create expeditious and hassle free facility for admission as it is recognized by all the insurance and leading corporate companies.
The Corporate Relations Department
Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye Hospital
256/14, Kanakapura Main Road,
7th Block Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560 082
|Phone:||080- 26088022/ 26088000/ 26633533/ 26633609/ 26559868/ 26634202|
|Mobile:||+91 98455 94735|